|Date||2015 – 2021|
|Service||Engineering design, project management, contract administration and superintendency.|
Western North South Link Road (Compass Drive)
The Western North South Link Road (WNSLR) is a 1.3km, dual lane, dual carriageway road, ultimately connecting Lenore Drive to the future Southern Link Road. The WNSLR is an integral piece of the Oakdale puzzle, providing access and feeding services to the 154Ha Oakdale West Industrial Estate. The proposed WNSLR design also includes a 60m long bridge over the highly critical WaterNSW Warragamba Pipelines.
AT&L are the lead project manager and civil designer for the WNSLR. We have proactively project managed the approvals and tendering process involving liaison with tenderers, utility providers and authorities. As the WNSLR is part of a Works in Kind approval, AT&L have engaged in detailed consultation the Department of Planning and Environment to ensure their needs are met for a streamline delivery of the project.
AT&L have developed road designs and alignments in consultation with other key design consultants and stakeholders. In addition, we designed the road pavement, stormwater drainage, potable water and a signalised intersection for the WNSLR.
During construction, AT&L has continued our active involvement of the WNSLR project both as project manager and superintendent for the site.
AT&L's Scope Included
- Concept design and project planning including working with stakeholders such as WaterNSW, Transgrid, Endeavour Energy, Sydney Water, RMS (TfNSW), and Landowners to achieve consent
- Detailed civil design and documentation to RMS (TfNSW) requirements
- Achieved a Works Authorisation Deed (WAD) from RMS (TfNSW) and relevant approvals from Penrith City Council
- Detailed design and procurement for Sydney Water potable water trunk infrastructure
- Project Management to coordinate all disciplines including Structural Engineering, NBN, Electrical and Streetlighting, Landscape, Endeavour Energy Transmission, and RMS Project Verifier Consultants.
- Tendering and procurement of a Principal Contractor in accordance with Work in Kind / Planning Agreements
- Coordination of CEMP and preconstruction compliance documentation with various specialist Consultants and Principal Contractor
- Project Management and Contract Superintendent role throughout construction.