|Date||2014 – 2016|
|Infrastructure Value||$25M (Stage 1)|
|Service||Civil engineering design, project management and superintendent services.|
Rochedale Motorway Estate
The Rochedale Motorway Estate is a $200 million corporate business park development located on an 80 hectare former clay quarry site beside the Gateway Motorway in south-east Brisbane. It comprises modern logistics warehouses with tenants such as Beaumont Tiles, Super Amart Furniture and Franklyn Blinds.
The first stage of the development, comprising 26 hectares, was completed on time and budget in 2016. Works involved 1.2 km of major public road duplication, over 500,000 m3 of bulk earthworks, retaining walls up to 10 m high, signalised intersections, a roundabout, internal road network, trunk sewerage and water supply reticulation, realignment of a trunk recycled water main around the site, and utility relocations and augmentation.
AT&L's Scope Included
- Our role included:Administration of the overall project budget and program, including management of the wider consultant team
- Estate master planning, concept design and feasibility studies
- Development approvals with relevant authorities
- Operational works applications for detailed engineering design
- Construction documentation
- Design and coordination of lead-in services and internal reticulation, including sewer, potable water, overhead and underground HV/LV electricity and telecommunications
- Tender documentation, management and evaluation
- Construction phase services, including contract administration.