|Date||November 2015 — December 2017|
|Client||Makan Investments Pty Ltd|
|Service||Engineering design and advice|
This project involved two separate greenfield residential subdivisions in Ormeau, on the northern end of the Gold Coast. One site received Development Approval for 96 lots and the other for 47 lots.
AT&L worked closely with the client to provide infrastructure servicing and feasibility advice, DA reports and submissions to Gold Coast City Council. This included design of roads, stormwater drainage, earthworks, water supply and sewerage infrastructure.
AT&L's Scope Included
- Infrastructure servicing and feasibility advice
- DA reports and submissions to Gold Coast City Council
- Engineering design of roads
- Stormwater, earthworks, water supply and sewerage
- Preparation of development cost estimates
We are currently working with the client to masterplan an additional 200 hectare greenfield site within the greater Ormeau area.