|Date||2010 – Ongoing|
|Client||Goodman / Brickworks|
|Service||Civil infrastructure design and planning, tender documentation and management, development|
applications, superintendent services and utilities coordination
The Oakdale Industrial Estate “Oakdale” forms part of the broader Western Sydney Employment Area (WSEA) and spans two local government areas of Penrith City Council and Fairfield City Council, and has been identified for employment generating purposes.
Its redevelopment is being delivered by Goodman / Brickworks.
The site consists of Oakdale Central (45 hectare nett developable), Oakdale South (70 hectare nett developable), Oakdale West (93 hectare nett developable) and Oakdale East (95 hectare nett developable).
AT&L's Scope Included
- Infrastructure concept and master planning design and costings
- Civil infrastructure design and coordination
- Tender documentation and tender management
- Roadworks S138 applications to various councils
- Transport for NSW (TfNSW) (formally Roads and Maritime Services) works
- TfNSW Works Authorisation Deed applications/management
- Stakeholder consultation and approvals management
- Managing the design and delivery of Sydney Water assets, including Sydney Water developer funded procurement projects
- Services lead-in and reticulation coordination and design, including electrical HV/LV, NBNco, gas, sewer and potable water infrastructure
- Construction phase services in the role of superintendent under AS4000
- Review and monitoring of State Significant Development conditions of consent, ensuring compliance throughout the works
- Cost control and monthly reporting
- Subdivision coordination