|Date||2012 – 2015|
|Client||Moree Plains Shire Council|
|Service||Earthworks design, road and pavements design, stormwater design, utilities coordination and construction supervision and superintendence works for new commercial sub division.|
Moree Gateway is a new, mixed-use precinct that will set new benchmarks as a regionally important hub in Australia’s transport, logistics and tourism industries.
Located to the south of the Moree township and adjacent the airport, it offers land for commercial and light industrial businesses.
AT&L was responsible for designing the earthworks for the project as well as designing roads, pavements and stormwater drains.
We oversaw the installation of utilities to the site and supervised construction, while also carrying out superintendence works.
AT&L's Scope Included
- Earthworks design, road and pavements design
- Stormwater design, and utilities coordination
- Construction supervision and superintendence works for new commercial sub division
- RMS intersection design – Newell Highway and Blueberry Road intersection upgrade
- Authority approvals process.