|Date||2015 – Ongoing|
|Service||Concept, masterplan, development application, construction certificate, site superintendent and RMS design.|
Meriton - Pagewood
Pagewood Green is approximately 9.1km to the south of Sydney’s CBD. Stages 1 and 2 span 16.5 hectares and comprise 3,000 apartments, 5,000 m2 of retail space and 2 hectares of parkland. As Project Managers, AT&L was responsible for the design and construction supervision of the internal roadworks including design for civil works, pavement, utilities coordination, open space, stormwater and water quality design.
AT&L were also responsible for design and response to construction RFIs for the two Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) signalised intersection upgrades at Bunnerong and Heffron Roads, and Bunnerong Road and Banks Avenue. The works involved underground and overhead services relocations, management of all sub-consultants, ASP3, WSC, scoping the survey brief to pothole the underground services, and measuring the overhead clearances for 3D modelling. We also managed the tendering of the civil works for the project and prepared a programmed sequence of works to assist with construction and traffic management to minimise night works requirements.
AT&L's Scope Included
- Master planning design
- Development Application for Civil infrastructure design and coordination
- Tender documentation and tender management
- RMS signal designs
- Authorisation Deed applications/management
- Managing the design and delivery of Sydney Water assets Services lead-in and reticulation coordination and design, including electrical HV/LV, NBNco, gas, sewer and potable water
- Construction supervision
- Civil works certification.