|Date||2014 – 2020|
|Service||Project management, superintendent services and handover management|
Jordan Springs Estate
AT&L has been engaged to support Lendlease in delivering a new residential estate called Jordan Springs in Sydney’s west. Split across two precincts, it will provide homes for 13,000 residents, along with parks, shops, hiking and bike trails.
The first precinct is largely complete, and the second precinct is well advanced.
AT&L's Scope Included
- Engagement prior to DA determination to manage the design and approval to CC, and throughout construction
- Project management and superintendent for $25M of open space recreational and landscaping works including the Touched By Olivia playspace, a new sports facility and oval, a new lake/playground and some smaller playspace facilities
- Project management and superintendent for the final two subdivision stages, and a stage of residue lots within Precinct 1, providing approximately 600 lots
- Project management for the design and approval of trunk drainage and waste water infrastructure
- Handover management, including authority consultation and negotiation, bank guarantee releases, land transfers, budget reviews