|2017 – Ongoing
|Design and documentation, project management, development applications, road design, utilities coordination, tender and construction design and documentation.
Garfield Road East Subdivision
280 Garfield Road East is a 30 hectare site located within the Riverstone East Precinct. The precinct comprises over 656 hectares, providing nearly 3,500 new homes, open spaces, retail/commercial and new precinct infrastructure.
Sunglow Australia will transform the site to provide approximately 550 new home lots. AT&L is the lead civil and service utility designer for the subdivision.
AT&L's Scope Included
- Onsite concept and master planning design and documentation
- External roadworks upgrade concept design and documentation Subdivision and demolition development application design and documentation
- Management of other key sub-consultants for traffic and flooding
- Lead-in services design and management, including:
- Lead-in electrical design and approval
- Lead-in sewer design, approval and Sydney Water procurement management
- Tender and construction design and documentation for both the internal subdivision works and the external works upgrades
- Construction involvement with addressing RFIs.