As award winning specialists in civil engineering design and project management, we pride ourselves on delivering innovative, practical and sustainable solutions that meet our clients’ objectives.
We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Honesty, Trust and Safety.
You will be joining a team that thrives on challenges and is passionate about delivering successful outcomes for our clients. This is an excellent career opportunity for an individual to join a team of multidisciplinary professionals in a fast paced, customer driven environment.
With ongoing success and a number of major projects underway and many more in the pipeline, we are seeking a competent Superintendent | Senior Site Engineer to join our team.
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
- Min 10 years’ design experience
- Experience in management of $100M+ civil infrastructure projects
- TfNSW experience preferred
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Capacity to manage client expectations and coordinate multiple contractors
- Excellent communication – verbal and written – skills
- Knowledge of progress claims and contract management
- Excellent knowledge of Austroads, Australian Standards & Council design standards
- Good understanding of Service Authority design approval and construction standards. Not limited to, but including Sydney Water, AusGrid, Endeavour Energy, TransGrid, Jemena, Telstra, NBN & Optus.
Benefits to you:
- Join a growing business with a solid pipeline of work
- Autonomy in the workplace
- Flexibility and a social working environment
- Ongoing training and development for genuine career progression
Please note permanent residents and citizens of Australia will only be considered.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org