AT&L has over 60 employees throughout New South Wales, Queensland and Melbourne. As specialists in civil engineering design and project management, we pride ourselves on delivering innovative, practical, and sustainable solutions that meet our clients’ objectives. We offer a professional, friendly, and inclusive culture based on our core values.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to spearhead our Queensland office. You will be joining a fun, dynamic team that thrives on challenges and is passionate about delivering successful outcomes for our clients.
We have exciting plans to grow the Queensland business. As someone driving this growth, you will be rewarded accordingly, both professionally and financially. This is a genuine career opportunity for someone seeking to advance in a true leadership role.
Benefits of working for AT&L:
- Above industry salary package plus bonus scheme and equity
- Fantastic CBD office with new fit-out and views of Brisbane
- Flexible working arrangements including some working from home and flexible start/finish
- Support and encouragement if you want to move interstate
- We offer mentorship and ongoing continuing professional development for genuine career progression; you won’t get pigeonholed
- Multiple career paths created to suit individual strengths
- Clear criteria and goals for promotion
- Ongoing lunch and learns which include technical and personal development subjects
- A financially secure business with a solid pipeline of work from a loyal client base
- Interesting and challenging projects. You can choose which projects you want to work on to help build your portfolio
- We offer a unique blend of working autonomously and collaboration
- Wellbeing matters at AT&L; we have an excellent Employee Assistance Program
- Multiple company benefits including extra days of annual leave
- Excellent social working environment including Friday lunches, multi-cultural office lunches, quarterly social events, and an annual conference, join one of our many committees
About the role:
- Managing and developing a team of 10 engineers/designers.
- Help develop the client base in Queensland
- Develop and implement the strategy to grow the Brisbane office
- Manage the delivery of all design aspects of projects
- Design and Project management of Urban Development projects
- Key client and stakeholder management
- Minimum 10 years’ design experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering and RPEQ preferable
- Experience managing and integrating multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially report writing
- Excellent knowledge of Australian Standards & Council design standards
- Good knowledge of the Queensland market and existing relationships.
If you would like to hear more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com
Collaborate & Innovate | Quality & Integrity | Growth & Wellbeing | Diversity & Inclusion