As specialists in Civil Engineering Design and Project Management, we pride ourselves on delivering innovative, practical, and sustainable solutions that meet our client’s objectives. We offer a professional, friendly, and inclusive culture based on our core values.
We have an immediate opportunity for Site Superintendent who has experience on large civil urban development/infrastructure projects involving drainage, roads, and major bulk earthworks.
You will be joining a fun, dynamic team that thrives on challenges and are passionate about delivering successful outcomes for our clients.
We have offices located in Parramatta, North Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne. The project site is in Western Sydney. We offer excellent career advancement as we value Growth and Development.
Benefits of working for AT&L
- Above industry salary package plus discretionary annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing continuing professional development for genuine career progression
- Weekly lunch ‘n’ learns which include technical and personal development subjects
- A financially secure business with a solid pipeline of work from a loyal client base
- Interesting and challenging projects
- We offer a unique blend of working autonomously and collaboration
- Wellbeing matters at AT&L. We have an excellent Employee Assistance Program.
- Multiple company benefits including extra days of annual leave
- Excellent social working environment including Friday lunches, multi-cultural office lunches, picnics, and an annual conference, join one of our many committees
- Decisions and actions happen quickly at AT&L – No red tape
- Manage the on-site works, meet project schedule, troubleshoot issues, ensure contractors meet contractual commitments and ensure the client is kept informed of project status
- Interface with PM, client, and contractors to ensure smooth communications and address and resolves issues and concerns
- Act as the Superintendent managing EOT, RFI, Payment Claims etc.
- A Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or equivalent qualification/experience
- At least 10+ years’ experience in relevant roles including 5+ years within the Sydney region
- Experience in management of $50M+ civil infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of progress claims, contract administration and contract management
- Capacity to manage client expectations and coordinate multiple contractors
- Experience in design engineering is preferable, but not essential
- Capability of solving problems and managing contractor’s expectation
- A working knowledge of local government and service authority construction standards, specifications & delivery processes including Sydney Water and Endeavour Energy
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to hear more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com
Collaborate & Innovate | Quality & Integrity | Growth & Wellbeing | Diversity & Inclusion