AT&L is a civil engineering consultancy with a difference. We offer an autonomous and collaborative environment, encourage growth and development, and ensure your wellbeing is a priority. We have over 60 employees across our 4 offices: Sydney, Parramatta, Brisbane, and Melbourne. As specialists in civil engineering design and project management, we pride ourselves on delivering innovative, practical, sustainable solutions that meet our clients’ objectives. We offer a professional, social, and inclusive culture based on our core values.
Our business is thriving, and we have an immediate opportunity for an accredited Sydney Water, Water servicing Coordinator to join our team.
AT&L’s team deliver a suite of services including Section 73, building plan approval, asset design and construction project management of stormwater, recycled water, wastewater, and potable water supply.
Benefits of working for AT&L
- Above industry salary package plus discretionary annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements
- We offer ongoing continuing professional development for genuine career progression
- Ongoing lunch and learns which include technical and personal development subjects
- A financially secure business with a solid pipeline of work from a loyal client base
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- We offer a unique blend of working autonomously and collaboration
- Wellbeing matters at AT&L; we have an excellent Employee Assistance Program.
- Multiple company benefits including extra days of annual leave
- Excellent social working environment including Friday lunches, multicultural office lunches, picnics, quarterly social events, and annual conference, or you could join one of our many committees
- Decisions and actions happen quickly at AT&L – No red tape
- Act as a single point of contact for all project-related matters relevant to the Developer’s works and all accredited providers
- Drafting and design of Sydney Water’s assets (potable water, recycled water, wastewater, and stormwater)
- Construction supervision
- Undertake mandatory Sydney Water inspections including connections
- Liaise with Sydney Water’s Asset Inspection Services (AIS) team regarding mandatory Hold Points and inspections.
- Liaise with Sydney Water’s Networks (Service Delivery) team regarding shutdowns, the temporary connection works and planned inspections.
- Prepare Flow Management and Flow Isolation Plans (FIFM plans)
- Prepare and submit requests for Bonding Arrangements
- Prepare and submit all Sydney Water applications
- Min 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Some or all categories of Sydney Water accreditations desired (FIFM, W1, W2, W3, S1, S2)
- Knowledge of WSAA codes and Sydney Water’s Codes, Specifications, Policies and Guidelines
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- The preferred candidate will have experience with 12D
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to manage client’s expectations and effectively coordinate with internal and external customers
If you require any more information or want a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com
Collaborate & Innovate | Quality & Integrity | Growth & Wellbeing | Diversity & Inclusion