As award winning specialists in civil engineering design and project management, we pride ourselves on delivering innovative, practical, and sustainable solutions that meet our clients’ objectives.
We offer a professional, friendly, and inclusive culture based on our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Honesty, Trust and Safety.
You will be joining a team that thrives on challenges and is passionate about delivering successful outcomes for our clients. This is an excellent career opportunity for an individual to join a team of multidisciplinary professionals in a fast paced, customer driven environment.
With ongoing success and several major projects underway and many more in the pipeline, we are seeking a competent Senior Civil Engineer to join our team.
Benefits of working for AT&L
- Above industry salary package plus discretionary annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing continuing professional development for genuine career progression
- Weekly lunch ‘n’ learns which include technical and personal development subjects
- A financially secure business with a solid pipeline of work from a loyal client base
- Interesting and challenging projects
- We offer a unique blend of working autonomously and collaboration
- Wellbeing matters at AT&L. We have an excellent Employee Assistance Program.
- Multiple company benefits including extra days of annual leave
- Excellent social working environment including Friday lunches, multi-cultural office lunches, picnics, and an annual conference, join one of our many committees
- Decisions and actions happen quickly at AT&L – No red tape
Key responsibilities include
- Managing the delivery of all design aspects of the project on time and to standards
- Design and Project management of Urban Development projects including responsibility for civil works specifications, engineering reports and tenders
- Undertaking regular interface and liaison with key clients and stakeholders
- Understanding of related safety in design practices and processes
- Min 8 years’ design experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, 12D, DRAINS and MUSIC
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially report writing
- Excellent knowledge of the Melbourne market, Australian Standards & Council design standards
- Good understanding of Service Authority design approval and construction standards
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com
Collaborate & Innovate | Quality & Integrity | Growth & Wellbeing | Diversity & Inclusion