Our business is thriving, and we have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Civil 12D Designer to join our team.
With major projects underway and many more in the pipeline, we now require experienced 12D designer to drive design proficiently across civil infrastructure projects throughout NSW.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing selected projects or components of projects with a focus on urban/land development projects including drainage, roads and earthworks
- Ensuring the integrity of overall design, collaborating with other design disciplines locally and regionally
- Working with client requirements and established industry practices
- Demonstrating an understanding of client needs and achieving a high level of client satisfaction
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
- Min 8 years’ experience
- Skills in either TfNSW (former RMS) | Council Road design or Urban Development
- Skilled and experienced in AutoCAD and 12D
- Relevant tertiary qualification in civil engineering or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Austroads, Australian Standards & Council design standards
- Good understanding of Service Authority design approval and construction standard
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand and have design capability, demonstrating creativity, foresight, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving design issues.
- Some stormwater design is advantageous
Benefits to you:
- Join a growing business with a solid pipeline of work
- Autonomy in the workplace
- Flexibility and a social working environment
- Ongoing training and development for genuine career progression
Please note permanent residents and citizens of Australia will only be considered.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org