State Manager | Civil Engineering – QUEENSLAND
AT&L have 50 employees throughout NSW, Queensland and Melbourne. As specialists in civil engineering design and project management, we pride ourselves on delivering innovative, practical and sustainable solutions that meet our clients’ objectives. We offer a professional, friendly, and inclusive culture based on our core values.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to spearhead our Queensland office. You will be joining a fun, dynamic team that thrive on challenges and is passionate about delivering successful outcomes for our clients.
We have exciting plans to grow the Queensland business. As someone driving this growth, you will be rewarded accordingly, both professionally and financially. This is a genuine career opportunity for someone seeking to advance in a true leadership role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing a team of 10 engineers/designers.
- Help develop the client base in Queensland
- Develop and implement the strategy to grow the Brisbane office
- Manage the delivery of all design aspects of projects
- Design and Project management of Urban Development projects
- Key client and stakeholder management
- Minimum 10 years’ design experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering and RPEQ preferable
- Experience managing and integrating multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially report writing
- Excellent knowledge of Australian Standards & Council design standards
- Good knowledge of the Queensland market and existing relationships.
Benefits to you:
- Recognition and career satisfaction of growing a business
- Above industry salary package plus bonus scheme and equity
- Join a financially secure business with a solid pipeline of work
- Fantastic CBD office with new fit out and views of Brisbane
- Manage multiple interesting projects
- We offer a unique blend of working autonomously and collaboration
- Wellbeing matters at AT&L, we offer flexibility and wellbeing benefits
- Excellent social working environment
- Multiple company benefits including two extra days leave after 5 years.
- Ongoing training and development for genuine career progression
- Collaborate & Innovate
- Quality & Integrity
- Growth & Wellbeing
- Diversity & Inclusion
Please note permanent residents and citizens of Australia will only be considered.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com or call 0402 596 546.