Senior Civil Engineer | Project Manager – MELBOURNE
As award winning specialists in civil engineering design and project management, we pride ourselves on delivering innovative, practical and sustainable solutions that meet our clients’ objectives.
We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Honesty, Trust and Safety.
You will be joining a team that thrives on challenges and is passionate about delivering successful outcomes for our clients. This is an excellent career opportunity for an individual to join a team of multidisciplinary professionals in a fast paced, customer driven environment.
With ongoing success and a number of major projects underway and many more in the pipeline, we are seeking a competent Associate Civil Engineer to join our team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the delivery of all design aspects of the project on time and to standards
- Design and Project management of Urban Development projects including responsibility for civil works specifications, engineering reports and tenders
- Undertaking regular interface and liaison with key clients and stakeholders
- Understanding of related safety in design practices and processes
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
- Min 8 years’ design experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, 12D, DRAINS and MUSIC
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially report writing
- Excellent knowledge of the Melbourne market, Australian Standards & Council design standards
- Good understanding of Service Authority design approval and construction standards
Benefits to you:
- Join a growing business with a solid pipeline of work
- Autonomy in the workplace
- Flexibility and a social working environment
- Ongoing training and development for genuine career progression
Please note permanent residents and citizens of Australia will only be considered.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org