Senior Water Servicing Coordinator | Designer – SYDNEY
Our business is thriving, and we have an immediate opportunity for a Sydney Water accredited Water Services Coordinator to join our expanding team.
AT&L deliver a suite of services including Section 73 applications, asset design, construction project management and asset management of stormwater, recycled, wastewater and potable water supply.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a single point of contact on all project related matters relevant to the Developer works process
- Design and drafting of Sydney Water’s assets (potable water, recycled water, wastewater and stormwater)
- Undertake catchment analysis utilizing Sydney Water’s flow schedule
- Construction supervision
- Liaise with Sydney Water’s Asset Inspection Services (AIS) team to undertake mandatory Hold Point inspections including planned shutdowns and connections.
- Prepare Flow Isolation and Flow Management Plans (FIFM)
- Prepare and submit request for Bonding Arrangements
- Prepare and submit all Sydney Water applications
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
- Min 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must be accredited with Sydney Water as a C4 designer/verifier.
- Knowledge of WSSA codes and Sydney Water’s Codes, Specifications, Polices and Guidelines
- Proficient in AutoCAD and preferably 12D
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to manage client’s expectations and effectively coordinate with internal and external customers
Benefits to you:
- Join a growing business with a solid pipeline of work
- Autonomy in the workplace
- Flexibility and a social working environment
- Ongoing training and development for genuine career progression
Please note permanent residents and citizens of Australia will only be considered.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com