AT&L have been preparing and independently verifying contract documentation for road and bridge projects for ten years, and are currently delivering contract documentation for the Prospect Highway Upgrade for TfNSW.
Our lead documenter, Tom Lee, joined AT&L in 2016 after working for RTA/RMS for ten years in the RMS Contracts Branch. Over this time Tom was responsible for reviewing contract documentation for all major urban and rural RTA/RMS road and bridge projects (approximately 200 contracts). Through this experience Tom gained a thorough understanding of GC21 contract conditions, TfNSW model specifications and the requirements and expectations of TFNSW.
Tom’s skills lie in the areas of:
- Scope coverage;
- Preparation of general conditions of contract;
- Preparation of construction specifications;
- Customisation of specification clauses and pay items for project specific items;
- Preparation of Schedule of Rates and Schedule of Prices tender schedules;
- Advise on contractual risk; and
- Review of contract drawings for consistency with contract documentation.
Tom is supported by AT&L’s Associate Director, Peter Wark in the management, delivery and review of contract documentation.
AT&L pride ourselves on working closely with our clients to deliver contract documents that are project specific and minimise contractual risk, are well placed to assist clients on TfNSW, Council and private developer works.