AT&L is a civil engineering consultancy with a difference. We offer an autonomous and collaborative environment, encourage growth and development, and ensure your wellbeing is a priority. We have over 60 employees across our 4 offices: Sydney, Parramatta, Brisbane, and Melbourne.
As specialists in civil engineering design and project management, we pride ourselves on delivering innovative, practical, sustainable solutions that meet our clients’ objectives. We offer a professional, social, and inclusive culture based on our core values.
Benefits of working for AT&L
- Above industry salary package plus bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home, and flexible start/finish times
- Support and encouragement if you want to move interstate
- We offer mentorship and ongoing continuing professional development for genuine career progression; you won’t get pigeonholed
- Multiple career paths created to suit individual strengths
- Ongoing lunch and learns which include technical and personal development subjects
- A financially secure business with a solid pipeline of work from a loyal client base
- Interesting and challenging projects. You can choose which projects you want to work on to help build your portfolio
- We offer a unique blend of working autonomously and collaborating
- Wellbeing matters at AT&L; we have an excellent Employee Assistance Program
- Multiple company benefits including extra days of annual leave
- Excellent social working environment including Friday lunches, multi-cultural office lunches, picnics, and an annual conference, join one of our many committees
- Decisions and actions happen quickly at AT&L – no red tape
- Design and project management of significant Urban Development projects including responsibility for civil works specifications, engineering reports and tenders.
- Managing the delivery of all design aspects of a project on time and to standards
- Undertaking regular interface and liaisons with key clients and stakeholders.
- Understanding of related safety in design practices and processes.
- Being part of the management team
- Maintain client relationships to develop long-term, sustainable working relationships which deliver repeat business.
- Apply your technical expertise to help mentor junior engineers
- Minimum 10 years of design experience with at least 5 in Australia
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience with urban development projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially report writing
- Excellent knowledge of Australian Standards & Council design standards
- A positive attitude
If you would like to hear more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaborate & Innovate | Quality & Integrity | Growth & Wellbeing | Diversity & Inclusion